- This outfit is embellished with a mixture of hand embroidery and hand-operated machine. On the shirt
- The thread work base is made with hand-operated machine and then embellished with “Nakshi”, “Gota” and other materials.
- The hand-embroidered lehenga of this outfit is fully embellished with “gota”.
- Shirt: 80g Chinese Raw Silk, with 60g yoke.
- Lehenga: Organza Net.
- Trim and Finishing: 2 Types of Jamawar and metallic “lappa”.
Size: Custom Size
The House of Kamiar Rokni is inspired by Pakistan's cultural heritage and its modern aesthetic interpretation. The Lahore-based label is a true creator of Luxury, Bridal & Haute Couture, with each piece being a work of art and more of an heirloom than an ordinary designer garment.
Kamiar Rokni himself is the recipient of many distinguished awards like the Lux style Award for achievement in Fashion Design, Libas Heritage Award for inspired approach of turning traditional craft into contemporary fashion and Makuhari Grand Prix design competition, Japan. The latest collection to showcase at PLBW fashion week was titled “Moonrise” and it secures the House of Kamiar Rokni as a master of the art of South Asian Couture.
Order Kamiar Rokni Online now