White & Yellow Chatapatti Bridal
- The dupatta and shirt of this outfit is completely done by hand embellishment.
- The shirt has delicate thread work with French Knots and long knots and with it
- A mixture of “zardozi” and “gotta”.
- Shirt: Organza net with 60g Chinese Raw Silk applique.
- Shirt Lining: 60g Chinese Raw Silk.
- Dupatta: Organza net.
- Sharara: Jamawar.
- Chatapatti: 4 Types of Jamawar.
- Trim and Finishing: 3 Types of Jamawar.
Size: Custom Size
The House of Kamiar Rokni is inspired by Pakistan's cultural heritage and its modern aesthetic interpretation. The Lahore-based label is a true creator of Luxury, Bridal & Haute Couture, with each piece being a work of art and more of an heirloom than an ordinary designer garment.
Kamiar Rokni himself is the recipient of many distinguished awards like the Lux style Award for achievement in Fashion Design, Libas Heritage Award for inspired approach of turning traditional craft into contemporary fashion and Makuhari Grand Prix design competition, Japan. The latest collection to showcase at PLBW fashion week was titled “Moonrise” and it secures the House of Kamiar Rokni as a master of the art of South Asian Couture.
Order Kamiar Rokni Online now