- This outfit is totally hand crafted and embroidered using the smallest scale of embellishment material to create a truly refined and traditional design.
- The work is a mix of zardozi and small accents of pearl and crystal.
- Dupatta: Peach Brown Tissue with 60g Chinese Raw Silk appliques.
- Shirt: Velvet with 60g Chinese Raw Silk appliques.
- Shirt Lining: 60gm Chinese Raw Silk. Shalwar 80gm Raw Silk with black applique.
- Trim and Finishing: Dupatta finished with 3 types of Jamawar.
- Shirt finished with Bronze Jamawar/Kundan zari net.
Size: Custom Size
The House of Kamiar Rokni is inspired by Pakistan's cultural heritage and its modern aesthetic interpretation. The Lahore-based label is a true creator of Luxury, Bridal & Haute Couture, with each piece being a work of art and more of an heirloom than an ordinary designer garment.
Kamiar Rokni himself is the recipient of many distinguished awards like the Lux style Award for achievement in Fashion Design, Libas Heritage Award for inspired approach of turning traditional craft into contemporary fashion and Makuhari Grand Prix design competition, Japan. The latest collection to showcase at PLBW fashion week was titled “Moonrise” and it secures the House of Kamiar Rokni as a master of the art of South Asian Couture.
Order Kamiar Rokni Online now