Sorrento - Black Box Tunic Embroidered Sleeves
- Offering a real contemporary edge to the classic karat
- This seamlessly stitched tunic is an all season staple!
- Featuring juxtaposed white linear embroidery along the sleeves.
- It is enhanced with metallic buttons along the neckline and sleeves.
- This ensemble is a formal yet fashionable way to reboot your classic occasion wear staples.
- Sharpen the look with metallic accessories or add soft nude sandals for a summer twist.
- Care: Dry-clean only
- Fit: Loose cut
- Composition: Tunic: Georgette Chiffon, Pants: Pants: Raw Silk (80 gm)
Natasha Kamal is a Lahore-based and award-winning Pakistani designer at Torino Fashion Week. The brand offers modern, high fashion women's clothing that includes Casual Ready to wear, Pret-a-Porter Luxe, Formals and Bridal Couture.
“NK above all is a feeling. Products are temporal, but the feeling/ emotions that an immaculately crafted gown invokes will last a lifetime. With every creation we strive to capture that very emotion.”
Since inception, NK has focused on reinterpreting and modernising time-treasured classics. This break away from convention is an attempt to capture the freedom and independence we want for ourselves. Stylish statement pieces in understated hues create the collections foundation, but a peppering of crystals and pearls, classic meets contemporary shapes, detailed hand embroidery and a peppering of pearls and crystals accentuate the pieces. It’s a bold collection with tailored silhouettes, sumptuous fabrications and couture details.
Shop Natasha Kamal Online