Pink Velvet Sharara Set
- Embellishment: The shirt and duppata of this outfit is completely hand embellished.
- Shirt work is more detail work of zardozi, with thread and pearl details.
- The shawl work is done completely by hand, using the traditional “Ari” technique, with a mixture of “zardozi” and “gotta” work.
- Shirt: Velvet with Applique's in 60gm Chinese Raw Silk.
- Shirt Lining: 60gm Chinese Raw Silk.
- Sharara: Jamawar with tissue and velvet applique.
- Shawl: Kundun zari fabric with 60g chinese raw silk in 2 colours appliqued.
- Trim and Facings: Jamawar and 60g Chinese Raw Silk.
Size: Custom Size
The House of Kamiar Rokni is inspired by Pakistan's cultural heritage and its modern aesthetic interpretation. The Lahore-based label is a true creator of Luxury, Bridal & Haute Couture, with each piece being a work of art and more of an heirloom than an ordinary designer garment.
Kamiar Rokni himself is the recipient of many distinguished awards like the Lux style Award for achievement in Fashion Design, Libas Heritage Award for inspired approach of turning traditional craft into contemporary fashion and Makuhari Grand Prix design competition, Japan. The latest collection to showcase at PLBW fashion week was titled “Moonrise” and it secures the House of Kamiar Rokni as a master of the art of South Asian Couture.
Order Kamiar Rokni Online now