Millie - Georgette Hand Stitched Striped Colour Tunic
- 'Stitching so seamless, it could pass off for a print.
- When worn in earthy, terracotta tones these seamless, hand-stitched stripes in graphite grey, brick orange, carmine red and sacremento green breathe new life into classic daywear silhouettes.
- Team your ensemble with an artful clash of colours for a contemporary twist.
- Hand-stitched stripped color block tunic (one piece)
- Care: Dry-clean only
- Composition: Tunic: Georgette Chiffon, Lining: Crepe de Chin, Pants: Raw Silk (80 gm)
Natasha Kamal is a Lahore-based and award-winning Pakistani designer at Torino Fashion Week. The brand offers modern, high fashion women's clothing that includes Casual Ready to wear, Pret-a-Porter Luxe, Formals and Bridal Couture.
“NK above all is a feeling. Products are temporal, but the feeling/ emotions that an immaculately crafted gown invokes will last a lifetime. With every creation we strive to capture that very emotion.”
Since inception, NK has focused on reinterpreting and modernising time-treasured classics. This break away from convention is an attempt to capture the freedom and independence we want for ourselves. Stylish statement pieces in understated hues create the collections foundation, but a peppering of crystals and pearls, classic meets contemporary shapes, detailed hand embroidery and a peppering of pearls and crystals accentuate the pieces. It’s a bold collection with tailored silhouettes, sumptuous fabrications and couture details.
Shop Natasha Kamal Online