Coca Cola Churidar Outfit
- This outfit is hand embellished and all thread work is done by hand-operated machine.
- Shirt and pants are also hand embellished using “gota”, “nakshi”, “sheesha”, thread work.
- The mixture of all work gives more classic traditional skilled craft to this outfit.
- Dupatta: Kundan zari net with traditional “Chatta patti” or metallic lapa kiran.
- Shirt: 80g Chinese Raw Silk.
- Shirt Lining: 60g Chinese Raw Silk.
- Churidar: 80gm Chinese Raw Silk with medium silk lining.
- Trim and Finishing: Dupatta finished with 5 types of Jamawar, Metallic “Lappa” & “kiran”. Shirt finished with Chamoise silk.
Size: Custom Size
The House of Kamiar Rokni is inspired by Pakistan's cultural heritage and its modern aesthetic interpretation. The Lahore-based label is a true creator of Luxury, Bridal & Haute Couture, with each piece being a work of art and more of an heirloom than an ordinary designer garment.
Kamiar Rokni himself is the recipient of many distinguished awards like the Lux style Award for achievement in Fashion Design, Libas Heritage Award for inspired approach of turning traditional craft into contemporary fashion and Makuhari Grand Prix design competition, Japan. The latest collection to showcase at PLBW fashion week was titled “Moonrise” and it secures the House of Kamiar Rokni as a master of the art of South Asian Couture.
Order Kamiar Rokni Online now