- This outfit is hand embellished.
- The dupatta and pant thread work is completely done by hand operated machine and some gotta edging.
- The Shirt is completely hand embellished and mixture of zardozi and “gotta” and sprinkle of pearls.
- Dupatta: Organza Net.
- Shirt: 80g Chinese Raw Silk with velvet applique.
- Shirt lining: 60g Chinese Raw Silk.
- Pants: 80g Chinese Raw Silk.
- Trim and Finishing: Jamawar 2 types.
Size: Custom Size
The House of Kamiar Rokni is inspired by Pakistan's cultural heritage and its modern aesthetic interpretation. The Lahore-based label is a true creator of Luxury, Bridal & Haute Couture, with each piece being a work of art and more of an heirloom than an ordinary designer garment.
Kamiar Rokni himself is the recipient of many distinguished awards like the Lux style Award for achievement in Fashion Design, Libas Heritage Award for inspired approach of turning traditional craft into contemporary fashion and Makuhari Grand Prix design competition, Japan. The latest collection to showcase at PLBW fashion week was titled “Moonrise” and it secures the House of Kamiar Rokni as a master of the art of South Asian Couture.
Order Kamiar Rokni Online now