Belle Princesse Bridal D05
• This master piece by basit sipra is redefining the the concept of the royal "mehndi" bride.
• Lehenga featuring the signature print along with sixty yards of chain work, purely all hand crafted embellishments with "zardozi" material.
• Paired with pure raw silk choli, with some beautiful zardozi work on the front
• Sleeves to add some more beauty.
• The dupatta has added "gotta" work to make it complete.
DISCLAIMER: This product is made to order.
Size: Custom Size
Basit Sipra, the Pakistani designer label that is synonymous with beauty, strength and elegance and specializing in Luxury Couture. Exhibiting contemporary grandeur that takes inspiration from the centuries old South Asian heritage. The new label already has the signs of becoming a coveted designer brand. Besides deriving concepts from the cultural heritage, Basit also contributes to the bank of textile reserves and ancient crafts. Supporting and endorsing the use of resources and processes that include weaving, graphic printing and traditional embroidery, with “zardozi” and embellished design work.
He has built a strong design foundation through research in the techniques and nuances of textile & design, not as a mere observer but by embedding himself in the process. Basit Sipra’s brand's philosophy lies in the development of traditional craft with a modern feel of design and craftsmanship.
Shop Basit Sipra online at BoulevardOne.com