Belle Princesse Bridal D02
• Basit sipra is defining the beauty of today's bride
• This master piece made completely of "zardozi" hand work,
• Accentuated with feroza stones and "resham" silk thread.
• Lehnga is paired with a choli embellished with dabka and "kundan" crystals along knots of resham work to make it truly a master piece.
• Made on the finest tulle net and fused tissue.
DISCLAIMER: This product is made to order.
Size: Custom Size
Basit Sipra, the Pakistani designer label that is synonymous with beauty, strength and elegance and specializing in Luxury Couture. Exhibiting contemporary grandeur that takes inspiration from the centuries old South Asian heritage. The new label already has the signs of becoming a coveted designer brand. Besides deriving concepts from the cultural heritage, Basit also contributes to the bank of textile reserves and ancient crafts. Supporting and endorsing the use of resources and processes that include weaving, graphic printing and traditional embroidery, with “zardozi” and embellished design work.
He has built a strong design foundation through research in the techniques and nuances of textile & design, not as a mere observer but by embedding himself in the process. Basit Sipra’s brand's philosophy lies in the development of traditional craft with a modern feel of design and craftsmanship.
Shop Basit Sipra online at BoulevardOne.com